You often need to present their business plan – existing business to external parties such as banks, private investors, government agencies, customers, suppliers, insurers, franchisors, etc. These potential external stakeholders are not yet familiar with the business and want to understand and assess the business concept, operating model, structure and current performance. They are, obviously, interested in dealing with a stable business run for a long-term success.
A sound business plan is equally important for internal purposes. A well-structured plan, reviewed and updated regularly, helps business owners and managers achieve business goals and significantly reduce the risks of failure.
Writing a business plan, however, can be a daunting prospect, and, if you have not done this before, it is certainly quite a time-consuming task. DigitalMarketingOnlineServices can do it for you – in three days you will receive a professionally written business plan formulating your business concept, operating model and structure, and supported by the current performance analysis (if required) and Market Research and a Financial Plan (if ordered).
We hold extensive expertise in developing various Business Plans for existing businesses, including but not limited to:
- Bank-Ready Business Plans – designed to raise finance with banks and other financial institutions
- Investor-Ready Business Plans – designed to raise finance with private investors
- Home Warranty Insurance Business Plans for construction businesses
- Immigration Visa Business Plans
- Government Grant Application Business Plans
- Franchise Application Business Plans
- Lease Application Business Plans
- Supplier Agreement Business Plans
- Operational Business Plans – documenting functional level strategies and establishing activities, measures and budgets for various operating divisions within an organisation
Benefits of a professionally written Business Plan:
- Provides you with an independent detailed professional review of your business
- Provides you with a professionally written, researched and well presented business plan document
- Ensures the content and format is suited for your purposes, be it a business loan application, supplier agreement or for yourself
- Provides additional information you did not have – we can fill in the gaps based on industry averages and our experience
- Defines the outcomes that the business is seeking to achieve
- Defines the levels of effort and time frames to be involved
- Saves you time researching, gathering, documenting and formatting information
- All information you provide to us is confidential
What is included in a Business Plan?
10-12 pages detailing:
- Executive summary
- Concept of the business
- Products / services
- Pricing strategy
- Competitive advantages
- Current performance analysis
- Business structure and legal requirements
- Operating model
- Organisational structure, owners’ or key personnel’s professional background & strengths
- Marketing plan
- Vision and mission
- Goals and objectives
- SWOT analysis
How does it work? How long does it take?
- Call us on 916 7700 464 or Request A Call Back
- Book a time to brief our friendly planner over the phone
- One hour (approximately) telephone briefing is conducted to confirm the scope of works and pick up details
- We send you an invoice for the full amount
- Three business days following our receipt of the full payment you receive a draft business plan for your comments / approval
- One business day following our receipt of your comments you receive the final business plan
How much does a Business Plan cost?
Our Business Plan – Existing Business cost £695 excl. GST.
Your Business Plan – Existing Business can be supported by a Market Research. Market Research ordered together with your Business Plan costs £295 (Market Research ordered as a separate document costs £395).
Your Business Plan – Existing Business can be supported by a Financial Plan. The price of a 1-year Financial Plan ordered together with your Business Plan is £295, every subsequent year is £100 (a 1-year Financial Plan ordered as a separate document costs at £395).