Mobile Marketing for Startup Business is marketing that takes place via mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets or PDAs. Mobile marketing makes use of features of modern mobile technology such as location services to tailor marketing campaigns based on a customer’s location or frequently visited places. Mobile marketing is a way in which technology can promote personalized goods or services to a user who is constantly connected to a network via their mobile device.
Mobile marketing may include promotions sent through
- SMS text messaging,
- MMS multimedia messaging,
- through downloaded apps using push notifications,
- through in-app or in-game marketing,
- through mobile web sites, or
- by using a mobile device to scan QR codes.
- Proximity systems and location based services can alert users based on geographic location or proximity to a service provider.